Investigation of the Solutions of Prizren-Kosovo Education Faculty Teachers Mathematics Problems
The aim of the study was to examination of mathematical problem-solving skills and to determine the relationship of between problem posing and problem-solving skills of teacher trainees in Prizren “Ukshin Hoti” University, Faculty of Education in Kosovo. The results of this study are important because there is no a similar work in teacher training in Kosovo. For this aim, the case studies, qualitative research (case study), model was used. The research at the state Prizren “Ukshin Hoti” University has been established by Turkish Teacher trainers. These teachers’ group was selected as a working group. The classroom teacher department NCT=26, Pre-school teacher department NPST=27 and physics-chemistry teacher department NPCT=12 teacher trainees were participated. The total number of trainers was 65. The data were collected by semi-structured interview form and worksheets in this study. Rubrik and descriptive statistics were used as an analyzing instrument. In conclusion, the levels of problem-solving skills of teacher trainees have been determined and recommendations for the development of these levels have been included.
2. Çakmak, M. (2003). Matematik Derslerinde Problem Çözme Yaklaşımının Değerlendirilmesi. Matematikçiler Derneği Bilim Köşesi [online]. (12. 05. 2014), www.matder.org.tr.
3. Çelik, S. D. (2009). Kosova’da Türkoloji Eğitimi. International Journal of Central Asian Studies Volume 13. [online]. (31. 07. 2015), (http://www.iacd.or.kr/pdf/journal/13/Binder11.pdf.
4. Çetinkaya, Z. (2011). Türkçe Öğretmen Adaylarının Eleştirel Düşünmeye İlişkin Görüşlerinin Belirlenmesi. Ahi Evran Üniversitesi Kırşehir Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 12(3), 93-108.
5. Ergül, H. F. (2009). Kosova’da Türkçe Eğitim ve Sınıf Öğretmeni Yetiştirme İhtiyacı. Dicle Üniversitesi Ziya Gökalp Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 13, 9-51.
6. Ersoy, Y., ve Gür, H. (2004). Problem Kurma ve Çözme Yaklaşımlı Matematik Öğretimi–I: Öğretmen Eğitim Denemeleri ve Bazı Sorunlar. Matematikçiler Derneği Bilim Köşesi [online]. (21. 08. 2013) URL: http://www.matder.org.tr/bilim/hgyepk.asp?ID=82
7. Karasar, N. (1984). Bilimsel Araştırma Yöntemleri, 2. Baskı, Ankara: Nobel Yayın Dağıtım.
8. Koenig, Judith A. (2011). Assessing 21st Century skills: Summary of a workshop. Washington, DC: National Research Council.
9. MEB. (2004). Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı. İlkögretim Matematik Öğretim Programı [online]. (11. 03. 2014), http://www.meb.gov.tr
10. Miles M. B. and Huberman, A. M. (1994). Qualitative Data Analysis, London: Second Edition.
11. PISA, (2010). [online]. (12.01.2014) www.oecd.org/pisa/home.
12. Saqipi, B. (2008). Teacher Education In Kosovo - International Influence In Shaping It And Obstacles In Making It Work In The Local Context. TEPE ‘nd Annual Conference Teacher Education Europe Mapping The Landscape and Looking to The Future. Faculty of Education, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, (Thursday 21- Saturday 23 February 2008). [online]. (31.07.2015), http://www.see-educoop.net/education_in/pdf/high-educ-kos-enl-t02.pdf.
13. Sharma, D., Millar, R. and Seth, S. (1999). Workshop tutorials: Accomodating student centered learning in large first year university physics courses. International Journal of Scientific Education., 2, 839-853.
14. Umay, A. (2004). Matematik Eğitiminde Değişim. Matematikçiler Derneği Bilim Köşesi, [online]. (31. 07. 2015), URL: http://www.matder.org.tr/bilim/aumed.asp?ID=68.
15. Yıldırım, A. ve Şimşek, H. (2008). Sosyal Bilimlerde Nitel Arastırma Yöntemleri, Ankara: Seçkin Yayıncılık.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.