The greater philosopher,Aristotle,dealing with the characters would have said that “due to the fact that they imitate, they imitate acting people, and these people will, of course, be good or evil because characters almost always follow these two peculiarities and it is known that the difference of the character of all the people is done by the good or the evil”. Even though in the novels of our author, Fatos Kongoli, no such traditional line is followed, such distinction is perceptible in every literature and at any time, and of course, in the novels, we are analyzing. Literary scholar Anton Berisha says that "literary character is an important component element, especially of epic creations, may they be prose or poetry”. Berisha also adds that "they are known extremely successful realizations of the characters in the traditional novel, but also in contemporary and generally modern characters, are noteworthy, but also we do not miss the lyrical characters through which the subjective world is introduced.
Key words: Novel, Characters, Fatos Kongoli, Kosovo
2. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Ivory Dragon”,novel, Toena Publishing house, Tiranë, 2009.
3. KONGOLI, Fatos, “ Damokleu Dream”, novel,Toena Publishing House, Tiranë, 2004.
4. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Gjemia e mbytur”, novel, Toena, Tiranë, 2015.
5. KONGOLI, Fatos, “The Lost”, novel, Faik Konica Publishing House, Prishtinë, 2000.
6. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Ilusions in the drawer”,Toena Publishing House, Tiranë, 2010.
7. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Life in a racket box”, novel, Toena Publishing Tiranë, 2009.
8. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Carusel”, novel,Toena Publishing Tiranë, 2007.
9. KONGOLI, Fatos, “The Ghost”, novel, Toena Publishing, Tiranë, 2007.
10. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Dog”s leather”, novel Toena Publishing, Tiranë, 2006.
11. KONGOLI, Fatos, “The three of us”, novel, Toena Publishing, Tiranë, 2006.
12. KONGOLI, Fatos. “The lucky man”, novel, Toena Publishing, Tiranë, 2015.
13. KONGOLI, Fatos, “Si-do-re-la”, novel,Toena Publishing, Tiranë, 2011.
14. KONGOLI, Fatos: “To Saint Peter”s gate ”, novel,Toena publishing, Tiranë, 2006.
15. ELSIE, Robert: “History of Albanian Literature”, Dukagjini, Pejë, 1996
16. HAMITI, Sabri: “Albanisma”, Akademy of Science and Arts of Kosovo; Special Publishing CIII; Section of Linguistics and Literature; Book 42, Prishtinë, 2009
17. OLLURI, Adil: “Face of tirany: narration of dictatiorship in the contemporary albanian novel”,Albanologic Institute of Prishtina, Prishtinë, 2017.
18. QOSJA, Rexhep: “New albanological notions ”, Albanologic Institute, Prishtinë, 1983.
19. TODD, Allan: “The europian dictatorships: Hiteler, Stalin, Mussolini”, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge-UK, 2002.
20. VINCA, Agim: “Albanian alternative literature”,third edition,Albanologic Institute, Prishtinë, 2009.
21. VINCA, Agim, “Lost-the novel that signed the success of an authori”, literary magazine“Jeta e re”, no 1, year XLVI, Prishtinë, 2015.
22. XHAFERRI, Hamit, Novel “Dog”s skin” of Fatos Kongolit, International Seminar of Albanian Language,Literature XXVIII nr. 28/2, Prishtinë, 2009.
23. MEHMETAJ, Albana, “Literature of absurd- Kamy dhe Kongoli”, Jeta e re,literary magazine, Prishtinë, nr. 3, 2010.
24. PASHO, Severine, “Prose of Kongoli- labirinth of human pain”, literary magazine Mehr Licht, Tiranë, 2007.
25. PRENDI, Arben, “Albanian contemporary literature”: Combination of poetics and decodation of metaphysic realities in contemporary albanian literature”, Fiorentina, Shkodër, 2015.