Management and Quality of Services in Pristina’s Hotelier Industry
Management of tourism hotel industry and especially the quality of services in hotel industry are important and successful factors of business.
The concept of quality of service is essential if we wish to understand the genesis of service quality and potential gaps in quality. The purpose of this paper is to show the importance of service quality in the hotel industry from the standpoint of conceptual and description attributes influencing this quality.
Today to manage the industry of tourism and hotelier in a more efficient and effective way means to take a step towards the country's economic growth, boost employment at satisfactory levels and welfare of the population. This management is a positive publicity for the country and attracting tourists who bring more income and new social and cultural cooperation.
2. Donald M. Davidoff, Contact: Customer Service In The Hospitality And Tourism
3. Drummond, K. E. Human Resource Management for the Hospitality Industry. New York, NY: Van Nostrand Reinhold (1990).
4. Frank D. Borsenik and Alan T. Stutts, The Management of Maintenance and Engineering Systems in the hospitality Industry, 4th ed. (New York: John Eiley & Sons, Inc., 1997).
5. Grove S.J., and R.P. Fisk, ‘The impact of other customers on service experiences: a critical incident examination of getting along’, Page. 63-85, Journal of Retailing, 73, 1997
6. Gržinić, Jasmina, ‘Concepts of service quality measurement in hotel industry’, 2008
7. Jerris, A. L. Human Resource Management for Hospitality. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc. (1999).
8. Kaye Sung Chon, Jay Kandampully, Connie Mok, Service Quality Management in
9. Koja, Gorica, “Marketing Tourism” 2007
10. Llaci, Shyqyri, Koli, Zana, Human Resource Management, Chapter. VII ‘Recruitment’
11. Llaci, Shyqyri, Business Management, Chapter. VII, ‘Organizational structuring of business' 2006
• Official Hotel and Resort Guide (OHRG) , Summary of articles and Information on Hotel Classification System
• Coopers & Lybrand L.L.P., United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, Smith Travel
• Fundamentals of Service Orientation, White Paper, AttachMate, U.S.A
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.