The aim of this research is to analyze statistics to understand the effect of political parties on women organizations and the obstacles they create for these organizations as they work for gaining their members’ rights. In the research, the quantitative method was used for collecting data, using a questioner. The research participants were chosen through snowball sampling in Erbil Governorate. The size of the sampling was 195 persons that their level of education was different. For analyzing the collected data SPSS software was used. The findings show that politics to a very low extent were obstacles for women’s organization and thus these organizations were unable to effectively operate in obtaining their members’ rights. The results also show that women themselves were unable to play an effective role for gaining their rights. In addition, the findings show that not having their own sources of finance makes women’s organizations depend on political parties.
Key words: Women’s Organizations, Political Parties, Radical Feminist, Liberal Feminist.
2. Abdul, S. (2011), “Feminism movement” Idea magazine, No. 26 pg 153-158.
3. Beasley, C., (2005), “Gender & Sexuality Critical Theory, Critical Thinkers” London and New Delhi: SAGE.
4. Bryman, A., (2012), “Social research methods”, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 4th Edition.
5. Hassan, N., (2010), “Me and you are equal”, Erbil: Erbil publication.
6. Kumar, R., (2011), “Research methodology, a step by step guide for beginner”, Los Angeles: Sage, 3rd Edition.
7. Landanu, S. and Everitt, B., (2004), “A Handbook of Statistical Analyses using SPSS”, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press LLC: Boca Raton.
8. Mahmood, H., (2018), A brief meaning of historical violence-based on gender. [online]. “culture magazine” Availabe from: http://cultureproject.org.uk/kurdish/gender-houzan-mahmud/ [accessed 05th May 2019].
9. Muhseni, M., (2002), “Introduction to sociology”, Translated by Swayli, R., Erbil: Mokeryani publication.
10. Omer, M., (2011), “Research methods of sociology”, translated by Rahman, Z., Erbil: Rojhalat publication.
11. Qadir, S., (2009), “The problem of woman in the long history”, Erbil: Rojhalat publication.
12. Salih. K., (2005), “Cognitive feminism and Kurdish society”, Erbil: Aras publication.
13. Siddiq, A., (2005), “Woman issues and in the new millennium”, Sulaimaniya: Ganj publication.