The law on electronic communications has so far enumerated a considerable number of natural persons, legal entities as well as public institutions that use code systems and crypto devices during communication. Of particular interest is addressing the key role of operators and providers of encrypted data services in combating abuses committed through or against computer systems as the responsible performance of their duties to protect the security of networks and computer systems affects significantly in controlling illegal risks and attacks. In this perspective, the specific legal obligations for the protection of privacy regarding personal data that are processed for the purpose of providing information services are also analyzed.
The purpose of the paper is, Utilizing communication between two parties sharing a common key, implementing a shared key to protect data communicated with different security attributes, Role of cryptography in data protection during communication, and Focus on privacy. Of the data communicated, against their authenticity.
Key words: Communication, Security, Electronic Privacy.
2. Dawid Kahn, The Codebreakers, Scribner, New York, Ny 10010;
3. Joachim Beckt, Blitz &Anker Band II , ISBN 3-8334-2997-6;
4. Zenullahu,Hamit “Bazat e Kriptografisë” Prishtinë, 2011–243f. :ISBN 978-9952-585-99-6
5. Simon Singh, Geheime Botschaften, KmbH & CO. KG, Munchen, 2001;
6. “A survey of information authentication”, G. J. Simmons, editor, Contemporary Cryptology: The science of Information Integrity, 379-419, IEEE Press, 1992.
7. Easttom, C. (2011:5), Computer crime, investigation, and the law. Cengage Learning, USA.
8. Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, 2009.
9. Easttom, C. (2011:6), Computer crime, investigation, and the law. Cengage Learning, USA.
10. https://www.gazetaexpress.com/lajme-krimet-kibernetike-ne-rritje-ne-kosove-qasur. date 06.09.2019
11. Easttom, C. (2011:5), Computer crime, investigation, and the law. Cengage Learning, USA.